Ambient Energy is now a provider of the Xcel Energy Open Energy Design Assistance (EDA) program (for buildings 20,000 sf and larger).
Ambient Energy delivers customized energy consulting for high performance new construction or major renovation projects. The Xcel Energy Open EDA Program offsets some or all of the costs for these services.
- Massing and orientation
- Daylighting, natural ventilation, cfd
- Insulation, windows, lighting, HVAC, controls, service hot water
- Carbon and passive design
- Office equipment, IT, and specialty equipment
- Predictive energy modeling and net-zero energy buildings
- LEED® or other green building rating systems